Sunday, May 10, 2009

Amazing!

The show went sooo well! We had a great turnout, and everything went super smoothly, minus a couple of glitches (super stinky broccoli that had to be removed immediately, and me not printing enough business cards. *sigh* I guess it's a good sign that they were all gone though, right?) My paper dolls were a hit, and I was worried that people would be afraid to play with them, but obviously, why would I spend so much time cutting them out (which by the way, required three different cutting devices to get into all of the tiny folds) if I didn't want them to be played with. But adults and children were changing their clothes all night! Yay!







My poor parents who flew all the way from Florida were so sick that my Dad ended up napping in the car, and my mother sounded like Marge Simpson all night. It was great to see my family and friends, and I met some really sweet people. I sold two of my pieces as well!It was amazing. Now I really want to have another show!

4 comments:

  1. Hey! Congrats on the new blog! Welcome to the blogging world. And sweet deal on selling the pieces!

    -Alyssa

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey girl! What have you been up to? Any new pieces in the works?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I would love to see some of your paperdolls. Please drop by my blog and let me know if you've got them posted anywhere. Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete