Friday, May 8, 2009

Countdown to showtime!

So, the show is all hung, and I love the way my frames look! I'm very excited I went through with using them, because I nearly gave up with all of that math! Now I just need to finish my paper doll project, which means I'll be adhering the dolls to heavy paper, then cutting them out, as well as the clothing. That means three dolls, 3 outfits each. Ooh, my fingers are going to hate me! I also picked up the dessert platter, and I need to go pick up the rest of the food tonight. Plus, I need to finish two more projects by Tuesday! Oh, boy, this will be one crazy weekend. I am so excited to see the family and friends that are coming tomorrow, including my parents who flew in from Florida. I wonder if the airport is full of people wearing swine flu masks. Okay, now back to work.

No comments:

Post a Comment